Abigail Waddell, CPA, CFP®
Senior Financial Planner
- Supervisor at BMSS, LLC
- Abigail joined BMSS in 2014 as an intern and joined the firm as a full-time team member in 2015. Her responsibilities as a supervisor include tax planning and compliance for closely held entities in various industries, individual tax planning and compliance, and assisting with reviews of private business and construction companies.
- Auburn University, summa cum laude
- Master of Accountancy, 2015
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting Concentration, 2014
- College for Financial Planning
- Certified Financial Planner Professional Education Program
Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Professional Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner® (CFP)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Abigail enjoys working through complex financial plans and cash flow projections and seeks to reduce the stress and anxiety of financial planning and tax planning/compliance for individuals and small businesses.
- Abigail currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida, with her husband (a Naval Aviator) and one-year-old son. She is thankful for the opportunity to engage with clients remotely, and travels to the Birmingham office several times each year for meetings and time with extended family. In her free time, she can be found reading, playing piano or ultimate frisbee (though not simultaneously), and spending time outdoors with her husband and son.