Cherion Sibley, CPA, CFP®
- As a member at BMSS, LLC, Cherion serves in private client services for BMSS’ Wealth Solutions team.
- She joined BMSS, LLC in 2012, bringing over 20 years of experience and knowledge to the team.
- Her primary focus includes consulting and assisting clients with succession planning, as well as focusing on estate and trust planning and estate administration services.
- University of North Alabama – Bachelor of Science, Accounting and Economics, summa cum laude
Professional Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Personal Financial Planning Section
- Tax Section
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) – Member
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham – Member
- Financial Planning Association – Member
- Childcare Resources
- 2016 Board Chairman
- Cherion grew up in Muscle Shoals, Alabama and currently resides in Birmingham with her husband, Barry, and their two children.