Daniel Brock, CPA, CVA
- Daniel is a member of the BMSS, LLC team whose responsibilities include managing compilations and reviews, forecasts, business valuations, and the BP settlement process.
- In particular, Daniel assists clients in preparing lost revenue schedules, and helps develop cash flow forecasts to assist clients in obtaining financing.
- As a Certified Valuation Analyst, he also assists clients with business succession planning, buy-sell agreements, estate and gift tax issues as well as financial modeling and benchmarking.
- University of Alabama, Masters of Accountancy, 1999
- Birmingham-Southern College, Bachelor’s 1998
Professional Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) – Member
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analyst (NAVCA) – Member
- Daniel grew up in Guntersville, Alabama. He now resides in Indian Springs with his wife, Carrie, and their three adopted children.
- In his free time, he enjoys sports, music and traveling.