Don Murphy, CPA, CGMA
- Don is a founding member of BMSS, LLC and is the firm’s current Managing Member.
- His years of experience include performing audit and accounting, tax planning and consulting services for clients in the following industries: construction, manufacturing and distribution, transportation, entertainment and closely-held companies.
- Don is part of the consulting team at BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions.
- Outside of client services, he coordinates all aspects of the CPA firm including visioneering and leading the firm.
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Professional Designations & Affliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Global Management Accountant (CGMA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) – Member
- Board Member of the Orthomolecular Products, Inc.
- Board Member of Landmark Events
- Evangel Christian School – Head Varsity Football Coach
- Alabama/Germany Partnership
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Don resides in Columbiana with his wife, Sandy, and their four children.
- He is an elder of the Covenant Heritage Presbyterian Church.