Keith Barfield, CPA, CITP
- Keith is a founding member of BMSS, LLC and leads the firm’s information systems efforts.
- His years of experience include restructuring company debt, bank and bonding relationships and negotiations, operational and organizational restructuring, strategic planning, acquisitions, dispositions, family transitions, business value enhancement, technology utilization and turnaround assistance.
- Keith is part of the consulting team at BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions.
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Accountancy
Professional Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Information Technology Professional
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) – Member
- BDO Alliance USA – Firm Liaison
- Subcontractors Association of Alabama
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Inc.
- Innovation Depot – Board Member
- Alabama/Germany Partnership
- Birmingham Venture Club – 2013 Award Selection Committee
- Greater Shelby Chamber of Commerce – Past Vice Chair of Finance and Administration Committee
- Keith resides in Birmingham with his five children.
- He is an avid consumer of technology and enjoys motorcycle tours in his free time.