Myra Roberts, CPA, CVA, AEP®
- Myra joined BMSS, LLC in 1997 and currently serves as the member leading the estate planning practice area of the Firm.
- Her concentration is on tax planning and compliance for high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Myra has experience with international tax planning and compliance and has assisted clients in navigating through Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs (OVDP).
- She is involved with the estate planning team at BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions, LLC.
- University of Alabama – Bachelor of Science in Commerce and Business Administration
- Cannon Financial Institute Trust Tax School at the University of Notre Dame – Honor Graduate
Professional Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA)
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA) – Member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA) – Member
- National Association of Accredited Estate Planners – Member
- Estate Planning Council – Birmingham Chapter – Member and Former Board of Directors
- Alabama Planned Giving Council – Member and Former Board Member
- Alabama Law Institute
- Principal and Income Act Committee
- Alabama Probate Code Committee
- Royal Society of Fellows
- American Institute of Federal Taxation – Board of Trustees
- University of Alabama Alumni Association
- Children’s Aid Society Foundation – Board Member
- Children’s Aid Society – Former Board Member and President
- GodSpeed Grace – Board Member and Treasurer
- Myra has more than 30 years of accounting and tax compliance experience.
- She also assists clients in meeting their philanthropic goals through the establishment of public and private tax-exempt charitable entities.