Rhonda F. Hitchcock, CTFA
Senior Wealth Manager
- Senior Wealth Manager at BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions, a Registered Investment Advisory firm owned by BMSS, LLC.
- Rhonda has worked in the wealth management, trust and estate, insurance and banking industry for more than 30 years.
- Her previous experience has been as Chief Operating Officer for DeBuys and Company, a New York Life Insurance Agency and Registered Investment Advisory firm, Trust Officer and Relationship Manager for Synovus Trust Company, and Vice President and Trust Officer for Regions Bank.
- Birmingham Southern College – Accounting and Finance
- Northwestern University – American Bankers Association National Graduate Trust School
- Birmingham Southern College – Alabama Bankers Association Southern Trust School
Professional Designations & Affiliations
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA)
- Private Wealth Management, Certification, Greene Consulting, 2015
- Certified Administrative Professional, International Association of Administrative Professionals, 2010
- Member of Birmingham Estate Planning Council since 1996
- Rhonda career has been committed to serving the wealth planning needs of clients and their families, focusing on their unique goals.
- Married for 29 years, with 3 children
- She believes that serving the needs of clients is a blessing and a privilege, and success comes when they trust you to help them with important life decisions.