Ross Mendheim, CPA
- Ross joined BMSS, LLC in 1995 and is the member in charge of the firm’s overall tax practice.
- He specializes in tax planning and business consulting for closely held businesses and has a strong background in federal and state income taxation as well as the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
- Ross is a member of the tax planning team at BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions, LLC.
- Auburn University
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Accounting)
- Master of Accountancy
Professional Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- Auburn Alumni Association
- Ross currently resides in Vestavia Hills with his wife, Jessica, and their three sons.
- Ross enjoys hunting, attending his children’s sporting events and cheering on Auburn’s football team.