Tank Tankersley, CFP®, AEP®, CTFA, CKA, MBA
- Tank is a Wealth Advisor for BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions, a fee-only Registered Investment Advisory firm owned by BMSS, LLC CPA Firm.
- Tank served as the Wealth Management Director and Senior Wealth Advisor for PNC Bank.
- Tank served as Senior Wealth Advisor and Relationship Manager at SouthTrust/Wachovia/Wells Fargo.
- Tank started his financial services career at Colonial Bank and Mortgage Company where he traded over $7 billion in bonds.
- Tank worked for Congressman Bill Dickinson in Washington DC and Montgomery.
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, Auburn University, 1988
- Master of Business Administration, Auburn University, 1992
- Graduate of the College of Financial Planning, 2002
- Graduate of Cannon Trust School, 2005
- Certified Financial Planner, CFP®
- Certified Trust and Financial Advisor, CTFA
- Accredited Estate Planner, AEP®
- Certified Kingdom Advisor, CKA®
- Vice President, Estate Planning Council of Birmingham
- Board Member, Young Business Leaders Ministry
- Original Advisory Board Member, The National Christian Foundation of Alabama
- Past President, MBA Advisory Board at Auburn University
- Past Vice President, Alabama Young Republicans
- Tank has been married for 18 years with two children.
- He serves as an Elder at Briarwood Presbyterian Church.
- Tank’s hobbies include exercise, hunting, fishing, football.