Wendy Adams, CPA
- Wendy joined BMSS, LLC in 2004 and currently serves as a senior manager with a primary focus on tax planning and compliance.
- She has also worked extensively with individual clients on tax planning and compliance and has 30 years in the public accounting field.
- Wendy is part of the tax planning team at BMSS Wesson Wealth Solutions, LLC.
- University of Alabama – Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- University of Alabama at Birmingham – Accounting Equivalency
Professional Designations & Affiliations:
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Alabama Society of Certified Public Accountants (ASCPA)
- American Financial Women’s Alliance
- Board Member
- Past Treasurer
- Past Vice-President
- Past President – 1998-1999
- Wendy currently resides in Homewood with her husband, Chris.
- She enjoys traveling and spending time with her friends.
- Wendy and husband enjoy the old car hobby and are active members of the Heart of Dixie Chevelle Club.